Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok does anyone know about the doors I have to fix it ASAP lol

ok so you cant open the door from the inside can someone tell me how to fix it someone said something about bushings at one point and time you can open it from the outside though

thanks guys

one steppin it at a time o btw fixed my lock for now lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
when you take off the inner door pannel (have the window rolled up) you will see a rod that goes from the inner door handel to the door latch make sure its connected if your not sure how it goes take the other door apart to see how the linkage goes

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when you take off the inner door pannel (have the window rolled up) you will see a rod that goes from the inner door handel to the door latch make sure its connected if your not sure how it goes take the other door apart to see how the linkage goes
well see the other door doesnt work either LOL

·
Registered
90 Posts
like saldoqqs said take the panels off and follow the metal rod that goes from the inside handle to the door latch it should be all connected if not reconnect it r if its broken replace the parts that are

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Most likely it's the handle thats broken. The stock handles are made of plastic and people break them in the winter when the doors freeze.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Yeah just take the panels off and see what is wrong.. its is a simple device..

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
what threw me when i took the door panel off to replace a power window motor on my car the first time.....i was like "where the eff to take the motor out"....and then i was figured out you gotta take the speaker out and take it out through there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts