Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lock on my passanger side door is no longer working. Hitting the lock/unlock buttons does nothing but make the lock attempt to lock/unlock, but it just moves slightly and returns to its previous position. I can lock it by pushing the pin down, then unlock by opening the door but it's becoming a hassle. I was looking on ebay and found lock actuators for ~$20 each. Is this most likely what I need to get the lock working properly again?

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Im pretty sure thats what you need...my drivers door acts up sometimes too lol it only does it once in a while though....

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Yeah you just need to change the actuator. It can actually be a pain in the dick to be honest. I ended up looking at a how to guide for like an f150 and it was alot easier.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright thanks guys. I'm getting one ordered asap. Anyone know of any good guides/write-ups specifically to help me get this done as painlessly as possible?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.