Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put some beffy look Michey thompson tires on my mustang. I have DD bullits in the rear and up front but i was think more along the lines of some classic muscle car wheels like some 15x10 or 15x11 that would fit on my mustang fenders. My car is lowed by the way. Any body ever seend this or think it would look good. Also suggestions on what rims and tires if so.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
yeah i have seen it, wait a second thats what i drive around with lol. Its called fat and skinnys usually. 15x10 is the widest your gonna fit and thats with 6.5inch backspacing. But you can fit 325/50R15's on there like mine which just looks absolutly nasty

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nasty as in good lol?...I want to have alot of rubber on the rim and fill the whole wheel well up. What tires (can be drag radials, as long as i can still drive rain or shine) would fit on that rim like mickey thopmson tire deminsions. Also if you have pictures i would like to see what they look like.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude thats bad ass. What tires are you running with them and are they street leagal?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good deal

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
white99stang...how skinny can i go on the front as a daily driver. I want them skinny but still perform well enough to drive on street.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone else running fat and skinnies. I would like to get billtspecialties street light rims. Skinnys in front but deep dish 15x10 in the back. I know that the backspacing needs to be 6.5, what else do i need to know to order this wheels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts