Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
here a long list of all kinds of options that should be just what you're looking for:

DRAG SPOILERS

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry my computer is a little slow im in guam right now what i ment to say does anyone know any aluminum drag spoilers that looks good on the 99-04 sn95

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
^^^ OMG!!!!! wtf is that second one!!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I think what he means is a flat sheetmetal extension of the decklid ...

Does your car exceed 150MPH on a regular basis???

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was actually talking abou the ones that the pro mod cars use cause im in the process of build a drag car. ive already done the cobra r and im over that stage now i move on to bigger and better drag racing

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
i was actually talking abou the ones that the pro mod cars use cause im in the process of build a drag car. ive already done the cobra r and im over that stage now i move on to bigger and better drag racing
really !!!!!...how about some pics for us to drool at.. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres what my car used to look like. ive decieded to go another route into pro mod area i dont have any new pic cause im currently deployed i will in feb.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
holy 4x4 lift dude, its called lowering springs. And i would worry about building the car and motor before worrying about a drag wing. Putting one a car that is any slower than 150 mph in the traps has no point.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
holy 4x4 lift dude, its called lowering springs. And i would worry about building the car and motor before worrying about a drag wing. Putting one a car that is any slower than 150 mph in the traps has no point.
he's got a point.....and if you really wanted to it would be easy to make a wing like that with sheet metal ...a local shop can cut what you need..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well thanks guys im building the motor right now the reason why i havent lowered the car get is cause of the exhaust i bearly miss hitting speed bumps now as is so im going to take the side exhaust off and just dump it. so next will be lowering spring do yall have any good ideas for springs? the picture is the closest thing i could find to what i want her to look like i have the 5 " cowl hood and cobra front bumper but mine is going to be blacked out

·
Registered
4,987 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks thats what i was looking for im trying to get the outside and inside done so i can send it to paint when i get home. all black for me. black mustangs are sexy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts