Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the suspension ideas...well i have none..but i think i have a motor picked out..what yall think? Cobra long block with a stroker kit (5.0) forged H-rods and forged pistons (dont know what cc dishing yet) all ARP hardware, Trick Flow Twisted wedge heads with either comp cams 270's or stage III crower cams. Trick flow track heat intake with a 75 or 70 twin bore throttle body, JLT Ram Air intake, 36 ib injectors?? Kooks LT's with a kooks off road X and borla stingers out the back, and going to throw a cobra T-56 in it with a carbon fiber driveshaft from precision shafts. What yall think? Also need ideas for a fuel system, may nitrous inject it...dont know yet!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know, i dont know, probly got that wrong now that i think about it. It says 04 cobra block and then lists short block options.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
hahahaha your a confused 1 arent you lol...

just go with a forged shortblock
heads of your choice ported or trickflow heads(whatever you want and whats in your budget)
some good cams
exhaust
and whatever power adder you are going to do lol...since your confused we are to so dont know where to start to help you lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts