Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pumped to hit the track next weekend:cool: Check out the track stance. I know it needs fatter tires in the rear. They're 26x10.5x15 ET streets.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Don't really need to be wider, your still gonna hook like a muhfugga with et streets

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Sexy! Keep us posted on how they hook

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. These wheels and tires are so light. I already cut a 1.67 60 ft with them and a slipping clutch. 1.5's would be nice with my new baseline upper control arm relocation kit and spec stage 2+ clutch.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Mizark, how do you like the 4.6 badges on the fenders? are they the ones off of AM? they look real good on your car. I wanted to order them but thought they might be to big for the fender.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the 4.6 badges. Nice and edgy for a new edge. I actually got the smaller ones of eBay. I'll let you guys know the times as long as the 10 spline input shaft holds up.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
looks awesome man. im not one for draglites but they look good on your car

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I like the 4.6 badges. Nice and edgy for a new edge. I actually got the smaller ones of eBay. I'll let you guys know the times as long as the 10 spline input shaft holds up.
They look great man, i want a set. I cant seem to find them. Can you get the link for me?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks awesome man. im not one for draglites but they look good on your car
Thanks man. I wanted a set of pro stars but couldn't pass these up for $425 with tires.

I'll see if I can find em for you Blue.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
did you buy these off shane? or did you find another set

1 - 20 of 37 Posts