Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Due to popular demand we have finally put together a Catch Can Kit for the 4.6L DOHC 99+ Mustangs. We have been offering the fittings for quite some time now, however many would rather purchase a kit that includes all the lines and fittings.

I have finally put together a kit that should work for everybody. I did not make the kit vehicle specific, or have the kit install the Catch Can in a specific location due to the so many different engine bay configurations in the aftermarket and different opinions on where to install the catch can. Therefore you will have to decide where to mount your catch can kit. Please note the catch can kit in the picture above has custom brackets so that we could mount it on the engine for display purposes.

Our kits include all the lines, fittings, and tank for a complete install. I will include 4ft of S.S. Braided Line, you then cut as needed.

You also have the option to select from different fitting colors. We have Blue/Red, Black, or Nickel Finish. Please note the valve cover fittings only come in black.

To order please click on the link below.

DRI 99-04 Mustang DOHC Catch Can Kit [DRI-9904M-CKT] - $359.99 : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

·
Registered
377 Posts
Very nice kit! If I decide to eliminate the PCV on my KB2.8H 96, that is definately the kit I'll be going with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts