Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a 2013 v6 and im looking to drop the mustang what do you guys think would be better springs or coils which is better ride quality and overall just better?

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Just get springs man. Saves time and a **** TON of money. Ride quality will barely be affected.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Do you know that there is a huge difference in price between coils and springs only?
What's your goal?

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
my goal is to spend below 1000 to lower the car
Lol coils are out of question, springs to lower your car with panhard bar to correct the geometry of the rear axle, have a search on this buddy, suspension is not something to mess with, you need to do it right

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol coils are out of question, springs to lower your car with panhard bar to correct the geometry of the rear axle, have a search on this buddy, suspension is not something to mess with, you need to do it right
do you think i should go with eibach or steeda? and besides the panhard bar do you think i will need to get any thing else?

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
1-If you don't care that much about "performance and alignment" go for lowering springs ONLY

2- If you don't care about performance but alignment go for springs along with panhard bar

3-If you care about both but not taking the risk of spending and changing so many parts go for aftermarket shocks and struts along with the springs, add the Panhard bar to correct the lateral axle alignment and the LCA to reduce the wheelhop

4-Naughty?? hook up a full suspension setup and if you can spend more invest in better shocks and struts (something better than FRPP) (check my sig)

What you read is the way I advice people in suspension most of the time.. I would recommend either 1 or 2 according to your budget..

As for Steeda, Eibach or whatever brand it is, you need to know how many inchs the drop is..

Take my advice and start searching and reading, don't confuse yourself by hearing opinions of things you can't really understand or compare. Once you realize the mechanism of your suspension you will be able to decide

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1-If you don't care that much about "performance and alignment" go for lowering springs ONLY

2- If you don't care about performance but alignment go for springs along with panhard bar

3-If you care about both but not taking the risk of spending and changing so many parts go for aftermarket shocks and struts along with the springs, add the Panhard bar to correct the lateral axle alignment and the LCA to reduce the wheelhop

4-Naughty?? hook up a full suspension setup and if you can spend more invest in better shocks and struts (something better than FRPP) (check my sig)

What you read is the way I advice people in suspension most of the time.. I would recommend either 1 or 2 according to your budget..

As for Steeda, Eibach or whatever brand it is, you need to know how many inchs the drop is..

Take my advice and start searching and reading, don't confuse yourself by hearing opinions of things you can't really understand or compare. Once you realize the mechanism of your suspension you will be able to decide
thanks for the help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts