Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm finally going to do the swap on my car. I'm going over the guys house at 11:30 PM to drop her off. He's letting me use his toy until my GT is done. Yea.......its a honda......turbo.....vtec.....y'know all the fast stuff. I'll post up some pics and maybe a video of the honda so yall can laugh. Wish me luck, I aint lookin forward to degreeing those cams.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No he's not a ricer, we both are working on it and im putting heads, cams, ignition, and fuel system. And holy mother of god this accord is fast

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
good luck with that...
i cant find it in me to let other people touck my car but it would be the easy way to go cuz its deff a bit of work involved

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
No he's not a ricer, we both are working on it and im putting heads, cams, ignition, and fuel system. And holy mother of god this accord is fast
is it like one of those 2005+ V6 ones??

good luck with the swap man

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No its a 92 thats got a fully built H22, bored stroked sleeved decked, fully ported and polished heads, stage III crower turbo cams, AEM Stand Alone engine management unit, AEM fuel system, 72lb. injectors, billet fuel rail, T3/T4 ball bearing turbo, Air-air front mount intercooler, Greddy Type S blow off valve. I dont think that this is a ricers car, especially since it will dust my stang even after i get it all tuned up and cammed.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha yea i laughed too until i got on it, then all bullshit aside, i thought i shat my britches.

·
Registered
856 Posts
i wouldn't doubt it, sounds like one sick ride. what ETs is he runnin or numbers?

anyway, this thread's about your car. how's it coming along?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When it was tuned it put down 563hp/522 tq at redline at 7200 rpms on 12lbs of boost. N track numbers yet.

Anyways the stang isn't torn down yet due to me working 13 days straight.Hopefully she'll get started tommorow. I got my MGW shifter in and damn its awesome. I haven't tried it yet, but its so light and perfect. I ordered the rest of my timing stuff from Latemodel Restoration Supply and it should be here tomorow. Thats all I gots for now, I will defenately keep yall posted on the stang.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts