Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Just for me, that puts less then 1000 miles on the car a years and just does car shows on Sundays mainly. Maybe sitting less then 3 inches off the ground in the front isn't ideal, hell I can barely get in my own driveway, but it gets looks, and so far I have done very well at the shows with it.

That is what I am getting at. If it looks great and rides like ****. That's fine with me, as long as it wins trophies.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not sure if any of you guys have heard of these. But I read about them somewhere and I just installed a set on the front of my car about 2 months ago. Granted, it's called a "lift kit", but I just reversed it to clamp two coils together instead of spreading them apart. It was only about 15 bucks for both sides. The only place I could find them was Napa. They were fairly easy to install and I haven't had any issues with them. My car has a 1.5" spring kit from CJ's Pony Parts that the previous owner installed. I also removed the iso's all around. The clamps lowered the front about 1". I will post a pic later.

NAPA AUTO PARTS

41 - 60 of 66 Posts