Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so when I first bought my new cobra it was pulling codes p1000 p0190 and p0234. I looked up what to do to fix these and everyone said that it was my FRPS that was shot. So I go and buy a new one from the Ford dealership and throw it on, no problem. Was working about a week and a half and my service engine sign comes up again, except with only codes p1000 and p0190. Did I fix my p0234 or is it just a matter of time before it pops back up? And how exactly can I get rid of codes p0190 and p1000? Any advice is extremely appreciated, just want my baby fixed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I fix by a tune? Or could I boost up my Boost-a-Pump. Sorry, really new to superchargers and in WAY over my head. I've planning on grabbing an A/F ratio gauge anyway so I guess this gives me more incentive to do so.

·
Registered
890 Posts
If your running lean you could have a look at your fuel filter and clean the injectors that might help

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Get a wide band and a tuner and datalog. Then show that datalog to a physical tuner that deals with mustangs. Fuel issues can be tricky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts