Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been lookin to get dual exhaust for my sixer to make it sound deeper and louder...will that actually work or should i do something else?....and i also found a stock GT exhaust an my friend said it should bolt rite up, but i dont wat to buy it an not have it work..so will it fit right?

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
yes a dual exhaust will make it deeper and louder... ive heard that the gt exhaust will fit fine and ive also heard it has to be modified so i dont really know about that

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
yes if you get a full gt set up meaning mid pipe and cat back it will bolt up. but if you do that you may want to swap out the stock muflers for some better ones.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
would it b cheaper to buy a mid pipe or have an exhaust shop to make me one? cuz i know a guy that has a gt mid pipe

·
Registered
549 Posts
i just bought a full gt exhaust with flowmaster mufflers thats going on this saterday. for $150 i say thats well worth it if you dont have the money to buy a new setup w/ longtubes and all.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
the GT **** will only fit if you get the mid pipe and the cat back... thats the only way it will "Bolt On" ... other wise exhuast systems are just a bunch of metal... its not hard to make it all work together with some modifications

1 - 8 of 8 Posts