Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there like a discount for being a member on modded mustangs for that xcal3? also. do i need a maf? if so what size. power pipe? im just trying to get the most out of this p1sc and intercooler. i got 42lb injectors and im getting the fuel pump. any other goodies i should get to get the most out of it? should i get all this before the tune to make it more accurate. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Contact Joe at trick tuners (i believe his screen name is trick tuner) for the xcal3...he will give you a great price on it. Yes you need a MAF...ATI Pro-M is what i recommend. You will not need a power pipe.

Do not get a MAFia, i ran one on my old setup hated it. Jaxdawg bought my old setup, but also used my ATI Pro-M MAF (i never used it) when he got it tuned...he picked up 20 whp with basically the same car.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does he sell that too or where would be the best place for it? so F the power pipe then!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
90 mm?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Yes f the power pipe for your goals.

They do sell MAF's but if your on a budget you can look at the classifieds on corral.net

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight cool, i think their site is down or something. it wouldnt let me on there earlier. 80 mm or 90 mm or what? and is that all else that i should get in order to aid the supercharger to work the best and safely?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Corral.net can be a very slow loading website...it times out all the time.

If you get the ATI, the most you will need is a 80mm....75mm will work just fine.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aight cool... thanks alot bro. youve been a big help! ill let you know if i come up with any more questions. im sure i have alot more coming. thanks again!! if you think of anything else that will help support the SC then feel free to let me know.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey how do yall feel about a 160 degree thermostat? i heard from some local guy that putting the supercharger on there would heat everything up and to put a performance thermostat on there. what ya think. only 28 bucks.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i went with the 180. after doing a few searches i saw that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts