Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was thinking about trying to make my exhaust a little louder, and I remembered seeinga picture of a setup where the guy had his catback but on the outlet that was sealed (inside outlet) he had installed dumps.2 questions. Would this make my exhaust sound completely different? I just want a nice rumble. How much can I expect a muffler shop to charger to install 2 dumps. Keep in mind I want to keep my pipes running out the back still, just add dumps for more sound? If that's how it would work. Thanks in advance! I'll try to find the picture I saw of this setup

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be running both because I like the look of pipes but I'm just looking fire a little more sound. So the back of my muffler would have one pipe going to the rear bumper add one dumping at the muffler

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Put on an off road x/h pipe...thatll get ya loud

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya for sure. I'll be going O/R midpipe eventually, I was just curious about the dumps/pipes combo

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never mind... Apparently putting a dump would be pointless because of how the muffler is designed (said the guy at the shop) O/R pipe works too :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts