Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find anyone using a dw400lph pump in a stock 99-04 GT hat. Does anyone know if it’ll definitely fit? It’s a little larger than a stock pump, I have a 340lph with a bap now. Its about maxed out, wanted to see what I can get out of the 400lph without going return style.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
It's a 46mm diameter pump. Sounds like OE pumps are 39mm. What's the size if the 340?

·
Registered
982 Posts
I have the Division X 340 in my car and had to cut up my basket quite a bit to stuff it in there. Not sure how different the sizes are between these 2 pumps but if they are the same I might end up going with the bigger DW400 down the road with the return setup

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have the Division X 340 in my car and had to cut up my basket quite a bit to stuff it in there. Not sure how different the sizes are between these 2 pumps but if they are the same I wish I Might end up going with the bigger DW400 down the road with the return setup
Yup my Division X 340 required a good bit of 'massaging' to my basket to get it in there

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
How much power are you maxing out the 340 at? I got a 340 now that has a hotwire kit. Im a return though with -8feed and -6return

·
Registered
982 Posts
How much power are you maxing out the 340 at? I got a 340 now that has a hotwire kit. Im a return though with -8feed and -6return
I'm sure you will be good a bit north of 600 on pump 93 with the return set-up

What was your duty cycle with the set up now? That will give you an Idea of what you have left on the table.

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
I'm sure you will be good a bit north of 600 on pump 93 with the return set-up

What was your duty cycle with the set up now? That will give you an Idea of what you have left on the table.

No idea, I had a 255 pump last year with stock lines and rails. Only made like 420whp though

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the 340 in there now, I made 638/599 on pump through an auto. I’m still returnless which isn’t helping the pump any. That was with stock feed lines, #60 injectors and the 340. I’m still going to run returnless for now but I did -8an feed line and the 415lph pump with the #60 ’s. I’m going to run it off the gate and see what’ll make for power on 14.5-15psi. The 70mm was making 16psi last time, the bw s369sxe is massive compared to it

·
Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts
I have the 340 in there now, I made 638/599 on pump through an auto. I’m still returnless which isn’t helping the pump any. That was with stock feed lines, #60 injectors and the 340. I’m still going to run returnless for now but I did -8an feed line and the 415lph pump with the #60 ’s. I’m going to run it off the gate and see what’ll make for power on 14.5-15psi. The 70mm was making 16psi last time, the bw s369sxe is massive compared to it
Thanks, yeah that makes me feel better, I only want to make between 5 and 600rwhp through a 5spd. My fuel setup should be plenty then. Next year i plan on going e-85 so will switch to a sumped tank and big inline pump.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Couldn’t get the fpdm and pump to communicate on the dyno. After 4hrs of my tuner trying to rewire with no luck he said F it. Bought a regulator, making lines and going return style.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts