Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as it sits now, fingers crossed nothing will go wrong during install, my dyno appointment is set for June 11th. 70mm Master Power turbo, with the ON3 kit. I just wanted to share it with you guys. I also bought a Greddy Elec Boost Controller. I was thinking about tuning at 10psi. Would that be too much on a 70mm turbo with stock internals??? I figure that size turbo is going to push A LOT of air. I was instructed earlier to tune at the highest boost, and turn it down with the boost controller for everyday driving...

Oh here's a little funny thing btw.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Straightline here in IL. They tuned EMAY's.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL!!! I love that app!!! Good one Nasty. I forgot that thing. HA!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
start with 8psi and see where that sets you up

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figure 10psi is a little dangerous with that size of turbo and stock motor...

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then again... I can do like, 9psi with my Greddy ... HA! I can dial in whatever I want!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
what lbs spring is in the wastegate?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
ok..so thats the lowest you can go for boost. But ifyou need for 8psi you can run 6 or 7 psi on the same tune

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool. So, on an 8psi tune, I can run 6-7 as well safely. Gotcha. Would you recommend running 9psi? Is that pushing it???

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I am going to run 9psi on mine more then likely and thats with a CEA 67mm Precision. See what she does and go from there

and yes safely. You can run 25psi all the way to 15psi on the same tune as long and you have a tunr for the 25psi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts