Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 9 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, its been awhile since i been on here. i miss it ( college has me sidetracked). I have recently slapped a vortech on the stang ( march) i am still on stock injectors but bought a set of 30lbrs and a maching maf. i dynoed 285whp and 321 tq. thats without the injectors and maf. so my question is, should i install them and retune with them ? what could i possibly expect because if im only going to see 5 or 10 hp i want to get a little smaller pulley but if i can get more than that i think that ill wait on the pulley due to me still havin the original t5 and stuff. oh and the tune right now is with fuel pressure, no chip. so the next tune will be chipped. so any ideas of what i could open it up to would be awesome. thanks.

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fmu right now. my injectors are maxed and i didnt like the a/f curve even tho it was damn good with just fuel pressure. but my question is. will i be happy with the ability to run it and not worry about it. now im shifting at 5 grand to avoid going to lean and its stupid. so im going to pull the fmu and thro the injectors and maf on. basically should i pulley it up another pound or so im onley puttin 4 pounds of boost in it now. i want some more if its safe to run.

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i can pull the fmu and install the 30s and maf with no tune. so starting it and movin aoround the garage or on a trailer will be ok?

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well since i have already bought them im going to use them i got an awesome deal on them. I will use the 30s weather or not i should pulley it to 8 is my question. i dont wanna put ten in it yet.

1 - 4 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.