Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got bbk headers bbk o/r h pipe flowmaster catback bbk cold air bbk twin 60mm tb mmr intake spacer 373 gears made 357hp thats 303 rwhp and 291 tq :D
tuned by mustang magic inc :yes

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
nice numbers. now how much for those tail lights?

·
Banned
416 Posts
Those numbers are definitely not low lmfao...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
63,000 miles the number do seem low i was expecting 312 to 315 rwhp :( some people say its low some people say its perfect numbers for my mods

the tail lights were on the car when i got it you can get them from americanmuscle.com

·
Banned
416 Posts
i made 325hp 342tq stock in the mach 1
Either the correction factors were WAY off or the dyno was just complete ****. Mach 1's do not dyno that high. And I assume you are talking about rwhp and not flywheel? And you are HIGH if you think that you made 404rwhp on a Bolt on Mach 1, unless you have some major headwork done, and you're revving it up to the sky...

·
Banned
416 Posts
LMFAO... Yeah, your dyno was messed up, lol. It breaks down to this:

1. You're lying out of your ass and your car never dyno'd that high or...

2. There was something wrong with the dyno, whether it's correction factors or something else.

·
Registered
492 Posts
obviously you don't want to except the fact of my dyno #'s, like you would know anyways. you don't even have a mach (let alone mine at the time) and are going off what others have dyno. and obviously you don't know who mike murillo is, like his equipment and skills are false.. basically your'e in denial to make yourself feel better for whatever reason. enjoy your own car and your straight line. ciao nukka!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mayb you got a freak

·
Banned
416 Posts
obviously you don't want to except the fact of my dyno #'s, like you would know anyways. you don't even have a mach (let alone mine at the time) and are going off what others have dyno. and obviously you don't know who mike murillo is, like his equipment and skills are false.. basically your'e in denial to make yourself feel better for whatever reason. enjoy your own car and your straight line. ciao nukka!
Wow, you sound educated, not... Make myself feel better?? Please, I make twice the hp that you do the rear wheels. You just can't accept the fact that either you are lying, or something is wrong with his dyno. Mach's are not that powerful. Post up a dyno sheet from your car... If you do, and it says that you made that power, that just means that there is something wrong with the equipment, but your credibility won't be in question after that.

mayb you got a freak
How can it be a freak? Did Ford accidentally install aftermarket cams? Or Ford GT heads? lol... I am pretty sure now that he's just full of ****.

·
Registered
492 Posts
duh you make more hp, fi. like your opinion matters anyways on my stats. believe what you want. always haters in the world.

could've been a freak since ford can never degree their cams the same on the 4v, mine was probably advanced more. look into it mfj..

·
Banned
416 Posts
duh you make more hp, fi. like your opinion matters anyways on my stats. believe what you want. always haters in the world.

could've been a freak since ford can never degree their cams the same on the 4v, mine was probably advanced more. look into it mfj..
It would require A LOT more than advanced cam timing to make the power that you are making. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your numbers are WRONG. I'm definitely not a hater. I just always seek the truth and get annoyed with anything else.

·
Registered
492 Posts
seek the truth then and listen to what i say, i have no reason to lie. that's the #'s i pulled stock, and the equipement is legit. how hard is it understand that cars are not the same and you ran into someone that has a good car from stock...?

·
Banned
416 Posts
seek the truth then and listen to what i say, i have no reason to lie. that's the #'s i pulled stock, and the equipement is legit. how hard is it understand that cars are not the same and you ran into someone that has a good car from stock...?
lmfao, you're full of ****. Factor freaks don't make 45 extra horsepower lol.

·
Banned
416 Posts
I'm still waiting on that dyno sheet lol.

·
Registered
152 Posts
There is NO way your car made that much rwhp stock. Mfj is right. Factory freaks do not occur.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
he has his dyno sheet in his garage with his mods. Thats a bullshit number for a stock dyno to me, atleast to the wheels kinda number, you and everyone else knows this. With the cams and the motor stroked I dont doubt the 404 whp numbers tho. Why did you put a stroker in the mach? And im not trying to start anything just wondering why you tore into it so early.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.