Modded Mustang Forums banner

dyno time!

634 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  BakerFX4 
#1 ·
i will be going to the dyno monday and it got me thinging about the how many times i have gone over the past year and it never gets old. there is always that worry that something will go wrong, or i messed up something in the install. this will be the second time my car will be hittings the rollers in the 2 months. first time i went i only had a catted x pipe, catback, cold air,fuel, and a tune and my car put down 406 rwhp. this time i plan on packing some heat so i will post my numbers tomorrow in the mean time, to help get me pumped to go, post up some of your high hp dyno runs!

#2 ·
Good luck man! You should record it.

I say 657rwhp/676rwtq I have no idea if thats even close, but thats what Im going with

#4 ·
Yea stal that seems about right...think tq will be a lil lower ...my 2.3 on my new motor on 21 lbs made 638/588 on pump(my motor is 9:5:1 )....friends 3.4 car just made 672 on 21 lbs on pump and 720 on c16 on same boost....good lucky....dont know if u ever driven a 600hp twin screw car b4 but it is fun lol...shoot me a txt and let me know how u like the new found power lol..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.