Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this winter Im swapping ported and o-ringed twisted wedge heads, and a TF stage 1 cam onto the fox, so i want to get a "base line" of before and after the head/cam swap.

Current mods:

cold air intake, 1993 73mm Cobra Mass Air Flow, 70mm throttle body and EGR spacer, Typhoon upper and lower intake manifold. lightly Port and polished STOCK heads, STOCK cam, underdrive pulleys, Full exhaust(bbk sortie headers, bbk off road H pipe, Mac catback) Aluminum drive shaft, Mark8 electric fan, MSD coil, MSD cap, ford racing wires, 1 step colder NGK plugs timing, is at 13-14* base ....... I think that's all?

I will have the OEM 10 holes and street tires on the rear for this. I also cleaned my MAF, IAC, and air filter today.

this will be no nitrous, and just a quick 3 run dyno.

I will be getting video, and comparison dyno sheets to when the car had a few less bolt ons, and the AOD transmission.

TAKE YOUR GUESSES!

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW, it made 215hp and 264trq to the rear wheels a few less bolt on's ago, and when it had the AOD transmission.
(AOD was slipping horrible, I believe it was sapping more power then they normally do.)

(before the headers, aluminum driveshaft, electric fan, and a few other tiny things)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Why would you guys only think 25-30hp for adding heads and a cam with all the supporting mods he has?

Shouldn't he make closer to 300?

·
Registered
609 Posts
if his numbers are higher than mine i will burn down the following buildings:

AFR, TF, Comp, and Dynospeed racing....then pee on them

251rwhp

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
if his numbers are higher than mine i will burn down the following buildings:

AFR, TF, Comp, and Dynospeed racing....then pee on them

251rwhp
ill give you 500 bucks for your afr 185s

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
most of you guys where WAY off.

Numbers much lower then expected......

will post results when i get the video, dyno graph uploaded and video edited.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts