Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
The Little 2v That Could
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up everyone, posting this thread to shed some light on these Houston Performance 292s cams on an N/A 2v!
I'm having the Bullitt dyno tuned tomorrow @ Nola-Motorsports. I'm not sure of what time yet, because 2 other cars
are being tuned also, but it most definitely should be done by the late afternoon. I believe it's a Mustang Dyno so
my numbers will probably seem low. If I can take some videos, I'll post them, and definitely get a dyno graph.
I was planning on going to the last test-n-tune this Sunday, but it's looking like rain.

Any guesses on the number's? I hoping for 285whp/wtq because of the Mustang Dyno. But dyno numbers are just
dyno numbers, I could care less as long as it performs as it should...

Here's a list of all my mods...
Hp292's (Degree'd)
Mac LT's
Lethal O/R X
Magnapack CB
Stock Bullitt Manifold/Intake
KN Filter
Stock gears
A bit of weight reduction.

Here's a little cell phone idle video of it at the shop, untuned.
IMG_1027.mp4 video by bullitt3320 | Photobucket

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
How much different is the bullitt motor than the gt?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Nice man, good luck! I'm curious to see what they do on a na setup. We're they degreed?

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Oh lol My buddy is making 300 rwhp in his bullitt with the same cams and boltons iirc

·
The Little 2v That Could
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh lol My buddy is making 300 rwhp in his bullitt with the same cams and boltons iirc

Yeah i think I've talked with em a few times on here/imboc, its a DHG w/ blacked out bullitts?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Cant wait to see the results! gooduluck!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
:shiftyeyes227 at the crank:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Good luck. I eventually plan on running these cams on my blown setup. Looking forward to your n/a gains/numbers!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
cant wait to see the numbers hopefully i have these installed over the winter with a shot of laughing gas :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Damn, good luck man. I look forward to what you're going to put out. Get a video!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts