Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow the car is going to get dyno tuned again with the new cams, wish me luck guys, going threw a new tuner, thought my numbers were a little shallow and too conservative to me and my other tuner didnt want to go past 400rwhp on stock shortblock, this guy said like 425 but im just going to stay a little over 400

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
hey bandit, text me while your at the tuner and keep me updated and dont lie this time!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
videos fo da sho sho!!!

try your best to get higher than baker:D

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
bandit's goal and prayers are be ONE RWHP higher than baker. He will tell the tuner "**** THAT MOTHER ****ER. I will NOT tolerate 426rwhp!!! you better find 2 more rwhp somewhere!" LOL

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
of course he does

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
lol you dont know bandit then lol... if he gets it anywhere near bakers on the first try you know hes gonna try and squeeze something somewhere,,,
pull out a drill and port your throttle body more :lmao

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
yeah he is definitely going to push it. He will not stand for my easy tune on my 150,000 mile motor throwing down more than his. LOL.

boostang, what forged pistons you got?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
lol baker is right!!! bandit gonnna pull out a 25 shot of nitrous lol..

probe industries.. 18cc dished... brand new speed pro rings already installed.. has wrist pins.. bored.020 over

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
pm me how much. Make sure it is a stupid good price or dont even hit the PM button. lol!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
whats stupid good for you??:D

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i would love for his tuner to say "there it is, thats all it got. 426rwhp,414rwtq. Not bad bandit" and then walk off. Bandit will grab the nearest hammer and claw the tuner in the neck. Then he will do like he did when he was in high school with his report card and proceed to erase the number and write it perfect so that the MM guys cant tell! No dyno sheet = BS so be sure to upload the dyno sheet bandit! LOL.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
My PM box knows what stupid good is and if its not then my pm box will freeze your computer and until the price drops, it will remain frozen. Not even safi could thaw it out!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
you know ill hook a broth up!!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Just dont tell my PM box anything stupid. LOL. I feel ya!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
whjats his currrent hp/tq?

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.