Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i gonna put cams and heads on my car my mechanic says i need a dyno tune my car has a sniper tune will i have to put my factory tune back in before the dyno tune and what all is done on a dyno tune

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
def. need a dyno tune! You will get the most performance and most safe tune going with a dyno tune. Your "canned" tune wont help any after those mods so might as well put it back to stock but it doesnt matter. You can leave that canned tune on there and they will take care of you.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
naw... keep the tuner. I have to have mine, that is where they store the tune. Or you can do the chip but why? Cant check/remove CEL's with a chip.

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
naw... keep the tuner. I have to have mine, that is where they store the tune. Or you can do the chip but why? Cant check/remove CEL's with a chip.
You cant toggle back and forth instantly with a programmer with the car on :).

·
Banned
837 Posts
OP was tuned in person by me , if he needs any adjustments to the tune he can give me a call I will be glad to help him out ......

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
yeah i would keep it if they used snipper, but what shop uses sniper anyways? i dont know of any, you????
There is one^. LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts