Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and got dyno tuned today at fastlane in Houston and it made 411 rwhp and 358 trq 82 degrees outside with 54% humidity

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everything in my signature except add a 85 mm throttle body and change the steeda tune to a fastlane dyno tune

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What mods do u have xXFallout? I expected numbers closer to urs

·
good with the steel.
244 Posts
Are the primaries 1 3/4 or 1 7/8?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're stepped 1 5/8 to 1 3/4

·
Registered
6 Posts
Before I added the Roush Stage 2 TVS I was pulling 419 with the same mods. You're right where you should be. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
American Racing headers long tubes. Cat less x pipe. 3' magnaflow comp cat back. air aid in take and 3.73 gears

You get what you pay for.
Sweet car Fallout! I really like the color:) Decent numbers OP.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Sweet car Fallout! I really like the color:) Decent numbers OP.

Since my first dyno run, I replaced the Magnaflow exhaust. I wen't with Borla stingers With 3' cat back piping.

Picked up 8whp to 438whp and 401tq.

What's your read line OP?

I'm not even running a boss intake mainfold. And mine is set to 7500.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How do u tell if it's SAE and what else could it be?

My redlines up at 7500 too

·
6,530 Posts
Every dyno is different. There are alot of factors that come into play. Also they should dyno our cars in 5th gear for a 1:1 ratio.

·
Registered
140 Posts

Since my first dyno run, I replaced the Magnaflow exhaust. I wen't with Borla stingers With 3' cat back piping.

Picked up 8whp to 438whp and 401tq.

What's your read line OP?

I'm not even running a boss intake mainfold. And mine is set to 7500.

Nice! Glad to hear you have had good result with Borla too! My car dynoed stock 382/360 torque, after an Air Raid intake (I bet did next to nothing on a stock tune) and the full length S-Type catback I picked up 27ft/lbs of torque. Funny thing was the HP number stayed exactly the same. However was on a different dyno and actually a warmer/dryer day. Mine were both dynojet too.

·
6,530 Posts
Nice! Glad to hear you have had good result with Borla too! My car dynoed stock 382/360 torque, after an Air Raid intake (I bet did next to nothing on a stock tune) and the full length S-Type catback I picked up 27ft/lbs of torque. Funny thing was the HP number stayed exactly the same. However was on a different dyno and actually a warmer/dryer day. Mine were both dynojet too.
That sounds about right, Little odd you didn't pick any power up though. You plan on tuning your car? You should pick up at least 20 whp if you do.

Alot of people wonder why I wen't with the airaid intake over JLT or steeda. For starters it's a 100 bucks cheaper. You don't need a tune at first to run it. The reason you don't need a tune is because of the sleave around the MAF. You can take it off and bam! You have the same damn intake they sell for 100 bucks less. You might see a crappy...... 1-2 whp diffrence on the dyno.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts