Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does anyone know of a good dyno tuner in New York?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
there maybe one in ct its called domestic imports i believe

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only heard of RealSpeed before, Im going to have to do some research. I'll probably go in the spring to after I get some more parts :rockon

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
RealSpeed looks promising. The one thing I don't like is that their mustang dyno will show less hp than a dynojet.

·
AHRC Suffolk, NY CarShow
525 Posts
RealSpeed looks promising. The one thing I don't like is that their mustang dyno will show less hp than a dynojet.
dan, and crew, at real speed is a great guy and does a great job.
they are in bohemia, 11716.
he is very technical and will sit and tune your car till its right.
his dyno shows less because his dyno ( i forgot the name of it ) incorporates real world scenarios and it incorporates drag ( im pretty sure thats how it works ).
im not saying dynojet is an "inflated" #, but the realspeed dyno is not a "deflated" # .....there just different #'s.

joe at mustang magic in bay shore is another great guy .... and his shop has some very bad ass cars.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I plan on getting a tune when I get cams. Can they install them there and then tune it? If they can, does anyone know like a ballpark price?

·
AHRC Suffolk, NY CarShow
525 Posts
I plan on getting a tune when I get cams. Can they install them there and then tune it? If they can, does anyone know like a ballpark price?
i would call them directly.
realspeed - dan.
mustang magic - joe.
15 minutes apart..

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
dan, and crew, at real speed is a great guy and does a great job.
they are in bohemia, 11716.
he is very technical and will sit and tune your car till its right.
his dyno shows less because his dyno ( i forgot the name of it ) incorporates real world scenarios and it incorporates drag ( im pretty sure thats how it works ).
im not saying dynojet is an "inflated" #, but the realspeed dyno is not a "deflated" # .....there just different #'s.

joe at mustang magic in bay shore is another great guy .... and his shop has some very bad ass cars.
Mustang magic installed my gears. They dynod a 600hp vette the same day. The whole shop shook.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
N/A tune is usually $450. You will need a handheld tuner which will be another $400 if bought new. A cam and spring install is usually $800-$1000 depending on the place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts