Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know a really good place to dyno tune my car in Illinois, around chicagoland area? the best i know is kurgan motorsports but hes like 90 miles away from me. im located in nw suburbs. thanks guys

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
you dont have very many mods so you can get by with just an email tune and be perfectly fine

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i plan on turboing my car, thats why and im trying to get all my plans together and get a budget together

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I have a thread in the midwest forum about this. There's some good Illinois tuners in there.

·
Banned
345 Posts
does anyone know a really good place to dyno tune my car in Illinois, around chicagoland area? the best i know is kurgan motorsports but hes like 90 miles away from me. im located in nw suburbs. thanks guys
you would probably be one of my closer tunes.. most of the people i tune come from out of state.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
you can try a sniper tune..

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Anderson Motorsports

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
+1 on Kurgan he is by far the best/ reputable tuner in illinois. I will be having him do my bullitt soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts