1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
I gotta say its a little generous.. Nice car though! ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good numbers ... Congrats!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
those numbers seem alittle high to me. Nice tune tho, was it on a dynojet?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Good #'s.

·
Banned
416 Posts
Dyno Jets are getting very generous these days lol

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
How much it should have put down if the number i got is too high?
you should be around 300-310 whp with the mods you have. Who knows tho, you may have yourself a strong motor.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The guy that dyno my car was surprised how much HP it put down because I have 110k miles on the mustang.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
I thought the numbers were high because a lack of correction factor, but they're not STD numbers so that isn't it.......

For what its worth, the guy running the dyno when I had my '95 Cobra running on it was pretty surprised at my 275/305 numbers with 215,000 miles. I do have work done to the factory heads and factory intake though so don't get carried away thinking those are stock numbers lol

·
Banned
416 Posts
Edit: I read your dyno graph incorrectly. AFR looks fine for an NA car.

·
Registered
120 Posts
regardless of the situation man.. NICE numbers. My 03 isn't pulling much harder than your 99

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
that a/f is lean, 14.x is way too high

I recently had a customer with a 03 4v (mach) get his car tuned on a Mustang Dyno, it made 324/332. Mustang Dynos are supposed to read very low...right? Well on the dynojet it made 321/324 and on another dynojet the numbers were 331/335. All were SAE factored.

·
Banned
416 Posts
that a/f is lean, 14.x is way too high

I recently had a customer with a 03 4v (mach) get his car tuned on a Mustang Dyno, it made 324/332. Mustang Dynos are supposed to read very low...right? Well on the dynojet it made 321/324 and on another dynojet the numbers were 331/335. All were SAE factored.
You fail at reading it correctly, lmfao! Read it again... AFR is right where it should be. Between 12.0 and 13.0 the whole way.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
You fail at reading it correctly, lmfao! Read it again... AFR is right where it should be. Between 12.0 and 13.0 the whole way.
lmao...moron. I didn't see the numbers on the left. Actually, we were both wrong, it's fat as hell for an n/a combo.

·
Banned
416 Posts
Yeah, it is rich... Agreed...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts