Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dont know if this is the right place to ask this but im from boston and am lookin for a new shop to tune my mustang at cuz the one i go to keeps ****in mine up. am lookin around the boston area/south shore if there is anyone from around here that knows of any good ones or if anyone might know how i might find one perhaps online or sumthin. any info is appriecated.

o ya its cuz my car will stall sumtimes wen i throw it in nuetral, and the shop it;s been brought to wouldnt listen so ya im done with them...im actually not even sure what is wrong with it i have a vortech v2 and sct chip and it doesnt stalll all the time just randomly but only wen i put it in nuetral wen coming to a stop. i know its not the icu i had it checked and it was fine, and actually replaced it anyways and all my codes came back clear so i know its ogtta be the chip i just dont know what needs to be tweaked.

·
Registered
168 Posts
One of the best shops around here is DEZ racing in seekonk. He installed the shortblock, heads, cams, gears and tuned my car and I found him to be great. Last time I was there he was dynoing a tt saleen he built that put down 748hp on the street tune. The number is 508 336 6588. I heard forte's is really good too but I don't have any personal experience with them.

·
Carving corners
3,328 Posts
One of the best shops around here is DEZ racing in seekonk. He installed the shortblock, heads, cams, gears and tuned my car and I found him to be great. Last time I was there he was dynoing a tt saleen he built that put down 748hp on the street tune. The number is 508 336 6588. I heard forte's is really good too but I don't have any personal experience with them.
they also have a website with a forum that they actively answer on dezracing.com - the internet home for the DezRacing.com racing team

1 - 5 of 5 Posts