Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
thats a terrible question to ask, way too many variables stop trying to justify geting an e cam and get something beter

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats a terrible question to ask, way too many variables stop trying to justify geting an e cam and get something beter
I didnt think it was such a bad question. I do, however, think that was a terrible answer :(

So you have something against ecams... I get it. All I am trying to do is figure out what kind of potential my car could have without having to pull the engine and putting in a new cam.

I understand that there are several variables to consider, but I can work through those variables later. All I was asking for was some insight on the cam and I can work on the combo that I need to get where I want later on down the line

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
just be more specific with ur question, not trying to sound like a dick but it was too broad, u looking for all motor, boost, spray, rpm range, whp, tons of things to ask

·
Registered
528 Posts
just be more specific with ur question, not trying to sound like a dick but it was too broad, u looking for all motor, boost, spray, rpm range, whp, tons of things to ask

ok im not trying to start a fight by any means, but all hhe did was ask what potential his car has with that cam. not asking if theres better cams out there, cuz God knows there are, so it wasnt a bad question.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
potential in what fn aspect thats all im asking, 900whp with a **** ton of boost and spray

people boost **** all the time on the stock cam and break 10s

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
12.60s @ 106 about 10 years ago , simple gt 40 heads, e cam, and cobra intake. 11.70s @ 115 with a 75 shot of juice

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
12.60s @ 106 about 10 years ago , simple gt 40 heads, e cam, and cobra intake. 11.70s @ 115 with a 75 shot of juice
Thanks for the info! thats pretty much my setup now except my car isnt on spray(yet!) were you in the 11s with 373 or 410?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts