Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Fiancee got me a Hurst Short Throw for V-day. Isn't that awesome.....:D Can't wait to install it on Fri. or Sat on my day off. I'll get some pics of it tomorrow. laters

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got her a new Apple iTouch

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
I found a new Hurst on E-bay and threw a $130 bid at it..well it ended up selling for like $175ish. Well yesterday I got an email for a "Second Chance Offer" to purchase for my bid of $130. Think I should jump on it? I'm gonna tell my wife that's what she's getting me for V-day...

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
namelessliar, do yourself a favor and check with ebay about the auction. i was bidding on an LT1 for my Camaro Z28 and didn't get it. I also got a Second Chance Offer on it and was about to send money then I checked for kicks and giggles with the Ebay Spoof Site and found the motor was already sold and the seller of this motor had copied and pasted the information. He was looking to hustle me out of $2500 and luckily checked before I mailed him a money order.

This may be a legit auction but atleast check first. Ask him for updated pictures with something totally random in the picture to be sure he got it on hand. I asked for a picture of and opened Pepsi bottle and a newspaper with the days date on it. I wanted it sitting on top of the intake and he couldn't produce it and that is when I went to the Spoof site.

Sorry for long post but I do not want to see anyone ripped off and that has been happening pretty frequently with S197 stuff on Ebay

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey leebunnyz how hard is it to install the shifter. Is there anything i should get before i install it.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sup how's it going

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Almost finish a very important supervisor class i gotta do before i get promoted in May or June. MWC....huh. you'll be close to me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts