Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinkin about purchasing this pretty clean fox... amongst a few other minor things it needs is the headers need adjusting monthly, headlight and bucket need replacement, heater needs replacement(doesnt blow hot),lastly the indicator and wiper switch do not work.

the others are basically cosmetic but as for what is listed would these be a timely/costly fix or not. They dont seem too tough to me, but i'd like some input if yall dont mind.
car has 87kmiles in case it matters

·
Registered
181 Posts
thinkin about purchasing this pretty clean fox... amongst a few other minor things it needs is the headers need adjusting monthly, headlight and bucket need replacement, heater needs replacement(doesnt blow hot),lastly the indicator and wiper switch do not work.

the others are basically cosmetic but as for what is listed would these be a timely/costly fix or not. They dont seem too tough to me, but i'd like some input if yall dont mind.
car has 87kmiles in case it matters
that heater is gonna be so lovely *evil laugh* have fun doing that:lmao oh and also to go along with it one that will actually last a while

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, but wuss tha deal with the header dilly? thats the only thing that really scares me. Hopefully nothing a set of new locking header bolts cant fix?

·
Registered
685 Posts
I wonder if the flanges are warped? That might be why they are not holding a seal and you have to keep tightening them

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
For the headers get some stage 8 bolts, and some high temp ultra copper RTV to use as a gasket or in addition to the gasket.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
probly has stupid coated bolts on them, my 94 did the same thing so i switched the bolts and it stopped coming loose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts