Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that had an 06 gt and he just bought an 09 california edition. Well my question is he had clear blinkers on his 06 and the dealer took them off and he wants me to install his cai exhaust new wheels and the blinkers so I was hoping you guys could tell me in advance how they come out so I don't spend to Long messing with them. I'm sure it's easy but it's always better to know first thanks for helping a poor fox owner out :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you talking the blinkers.... its one screw.
10-15 minute job to swap out.... Jack up front of car, lay under bumper on each side, disconnect bulb, remove screw..pull blinker out of tab, put new blinker in tab, re-install screw, and put in bulb.:D

·
Registered
321 Posts
what about headlight where are all the screws for that is just the one on the top?

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
what about headlight where are all the screws for that is just the one on the top?
to take out the headlight assembly you have to take off the front bumper. It's easy though.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
he sold an 06 GT to get an 09 Cali? I would hate to se what kind of loss he took on that, probably would have been cheaper just to get the cali kit and install it on the 06.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts