·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Brandon Leflore
Location (city, state): Key West, FL
Items being sold: Eaton M90 swap parts for single port sixxers
Price: $400 (OBO) for everything, buyer pays shipping
Picture(s) of item: pics will be taken tomorrow (26 MAR 11)

I am selling the Eaton M90 swap kit i had been piecing together. The M90 is from a pre-94 Thunderbird SC. I have shaved the cheesey 3.8 SUPERCHARGED and the lines off the M90 top and intercooler pipes. I am selling because I sold my sixxer many months ago, and no longer need the parts.

Nearly all parts needed to complete the swap are included:
M90
lower intake manifold
throttle body
valve covers
pulleys
belts
30# injectors (ebay bought, unknown if they flow correctly)
intercooler
fuel rail
computer (not needed for the swap)
coil pack

here are the photos

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
200lol that's all I got to spend so thought I would throw that out there haha

Was looking to do a super coupe notch project but won't have much money for a month or so..

Need valve springs ? 918s

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are some pics of the rotors

and 5speed, im sure the shipping will be more than that. it will be several heavy boxes. i will have the box sizes and weight once i get everything packed up. then you could get a more clear shipping price

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i packaged up two boxes very nicely, and they are really heavy. i have not weighed them yet.

while i was cleaning out my storage, i found yet another box full of the wiring harness, a ton of pulleys, and the fuel rail that was not in the pictures.

i will get pics of the other pulleys, fuel rail, and wiring harness tomorrow

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i will see what i can do, but you may have to get the price quote for shipping. i have never gotten one for someone else before... do you prefer UPS or FEDEX?

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Ups is cheaper but damage everything... They completey fd a buddies Set of sohc heads

Get the insurance for it for sure:)

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here are the updated photos and the box sizes and weights

Box 1
Length - 16 inches
Width - 11 inches
Height - 9.5 inches
Weight - 41 pounds

Box 2
Length - 19 inches
Width - 17 inches
Height - 12 inches
Weight - 53 pounds

Box 3
Length - 24 inches
Width - 20.5 inches
Height - 11 inches
Weight - 53 pounds

I need these gone this week! Price is very negotiable!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Do you have all the misc bolts? if so i am interested. the only thing i dont see is the fuel pump and the "cai" do u have the maf as well?

I check on shipping 157 shipped to my door with all three packages and with 4 day or more ground i think through fedex

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
most are seeing around 210 hp and 310 tq

i dont know how many other misc bolts you will need, but you can get the bolt measurements from v6power and the bolts themselves at any hardware store if those that are needed arent in the kit. i know there are nuts and bolts that are in the kit, just dont know aht all others are needed.

the cai and maf are not included (i had completely forgotten about those and never bought them). a fuel pump is not included because i never bought a new one for the kit. it was one of the parts that i was needing to put it on my old 96

edit: i also have a used t-lok and 3.73's for sale in another thread (dont know how many miles are on them, but they both look like they are in very good condition)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts