Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if somone can tell me about putting a Supercharger 3.8 Thunderbird Supercoupe Eaton M90 on my 1996 (that was on the thunderbird)

is it worth doing and what do i have to do and what parts do i need to make it fit

how many psi does it have?

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
which year thunderbird will you be doing it to? i will be doing my m90 set up soon. its a pain to get all the parts, but if you look hard enough you can find them all. go to V6Power.net and go to the supercoupe section and there are some good write ups about it. ill post up mine step by step once i get in all the parts and ill have pics also.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
3.8coastie he is asking is it worth using a supercoupe M90 on in 96 mustang.

YES it is worth it because you have single port heads, so it will bolt right on.

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
3.8coastie he is asking is it worth using a supercoupe M90 on in 96 mustang.

YES it is worth it because you have single port heads, so it will bolt right on.
i posted those links so he could see thats its worth it. and its not just a bolt on and job is done. it takes a lot of custom work also.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
By bolt-on i meant the M90 will bolt on the stock lower intake. The M112 requires an adapter plate, so to me it isnt a bolt-on right to the engine. i meant it in THAT sense, ya know.

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
i hear ya... i cant wait to get everything i need for my build in... gonna be sweet... ill have pics of just about every step... hopefully get a sticky in the v6 section for it

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
it won't be stickied but you might be able to get a link to your thread posted in the READ HERE thread or V6 tech articles or w.e

1 - 8 of 8 Posts