Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats a stock eaton worth with 16k lookin to do tork tech swap poss? no intercooler..

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:withhomo

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
not worth it imo...eaton are ok but a roots blower.

look into a centri man. Lower intake temps and easy install with a friends help or someone who has done it before.

But either way boost it for sure!

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
If you form a coherent sentence someone might be able to understand what you are saying a little better.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
you want to intercool it. Your intake temps on a roots blower are high without a water/air or some type of intercooler.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but eatons don't have an option for an intercooler. Its a heat exchanger and aren't they part of the blower/intake setup?

·
Registered
107 Posts
The Tork Tech manifold has a dual flow "I call it an aftercooler" under the supercharger, and you can also get a front mount "intercooler". The "aftercooler" cycles the water twice, so it will lower the intake charge even more.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
u want to try and aviod an air/water cooler but its still better than nothing.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Wait, OP, I'm confused. In your sig it says that you have a pushrod, not a mod motor. I don't believe tork tech makes a kit for an eaton swap to a Windsor. Are you building a different motor?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im in the middle of desions.. i gotta storked windsor to go in but a guy wanna trade me a 99 gt for it .. and i found a eaton cheap so im lookin at options..

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
He's posting from kukait... give him a break on sentence structure, haha. Eaton's go pretty cheap but I still don't think they are worth it. If you wanna do it right get a kb or a centri charger.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i cant make up my mind lookin at all price figures and being able to use wat i got.. im leanin alot towrds a 06 3v wth 25k on it for 1900 on ebay. dam its hard tryin to do stuff when ur outa country ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts