Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
with 60 bucks shipping wouldnt pay more than 200 for them. Theyll need springs and depending if you cant reuse your locks and retainers them too

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i been looking for a month, this is probably the cheapest i've seen for the gt40 heads. gonna bid on it and hopefully that head don't go over 140 bucks

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Don't bid on them now...you will drive the price up on, your self....the key to ebay is bid 10 sec before it ends, and bid the absolute highest you are willing to pay plus .03 cents.....trust me it works ,it will save you lot of money. If you don't get the item, then it means that the price of it went past what you were willing to pay. If you do bid the max amount that doesnt men youll have to pay that amount

for example sets say that your wiling to pay a maximum of 250.00 for those gt40 heads, 10 seconds before it ends bid 250.03 that way if some one else bids 250 right before you, you'll still win, you don't want to lose an item over one or two cents

if you keep bidding over the coarse of the auction the heads (or any item) will be over priced. you want every one who is watching the item to think that there the only one who wants it, and by bidding late it doesn't let any one counter your bid....I know I'm going on and on but i wanted to make sure you understood

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I also Sniper bid everything just like Ryan. If you constantly keep bidding on something, he may have another account that he uses or friends that bid it up for him to make you pay more, then you keep thinking to yourself, maybe I'll go just a little more than my max. Then well a few more bucks wouldn't hurt, and so on. Next thing you know, you're 40-50 bucks more into something than you were originally willing to pay. Putting your max in right at the end also eliminates you spending more than you wanted to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts