Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually bought a bumper (non mustang) from Pershing here in IL, and it was just fine. I did all the prep and paint myself because it was just a beater car, but the quality seemed just fine to me. I'm no paint and body expert, but it didn't need a bunch of prep.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I bought my cobra bumper from ebay form a store called d & h parts. great quality and the fitment was an a+

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Not lying to you at all, dude, I'm gonna tell you my experience with Pershing Auto Body straight up.

I had to get a new front bumper about two years ago, and they were offering it pre-painted. So, $280 and two weeks later, I got my brand-new front bumper cover in.

And it was ****ing perfect.

The color was a dead-on match, the fitment was 100% OEM, and I had zero problems putting it on. It polishes up nice, too! In my opinion, these guys were top-notch when it came to body parts.

Hope this helps!

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I got mine as well for ebay. There is a seller that sells the bumper pre-painted and I got it shipped for $325. The only problem I found was the color coat seemed a little thin (could see some specs of black under it in spots). However I can just get it repainted a year from now if I have to.

Fitment, however, was right on... check this pic from my install on the fender to bumper lineup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts