Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking around today while im waiting for the super bowl to start and i looked at ebay and saw the 05-08 intake for the car for only about $100 and i was wondering if anyone around here has bought one from their and how was it???

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea thats what i figured and never said i was gonna buy one, i was jw if anyone bought one and how was it.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Well honestly, I know the 96-04 ebay cai intakes were actually pretty comparable to the Mac and BBK units. Just werent paying for the name. On the S197's though are different.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
ahha! finally somthing worse than my K&N that everyone here spits on! LOL:p

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
it doesint slow down my car as much as your 20's

And i'll be the first one to tell you that JLT is far better than K$N for performance...But to call K&N Worthless?? You are saying that I'm better off with the stock intake huh?

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
the k&n is good enough if you don't do a tuner with it, but there is no reason to not get a tuner. you'll need it for everything in the future. i would wait to get a cai if all i could afford at the time was the k&n with the stock tune.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
it doesint slow down my car as much as your 20's

And i'll be the first one to tell you that JLT is far better than K for performance...But to call K&N Worthless?? You are saying that I'm better off with the stock intake huh?
I bet you there is a bigger differance in our cai and tunes, than how much my rims slow me down.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
its cool man...I'm just buggin....I've taken hit after hit about my K&N on here....I will upgrade to a JLT when the time is right. And I do have my K&N tuned but I know im leavin about 14 hp on the table over your set up Juco. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts