1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
looks clean, guy has perfect feedback too. That is going to be a N/A or nitrous engine with that compression though. So if you want to build a nitrous or N/A engine I say grab it

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what would i have to change to make it suitable for FI most likely supercharged?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
the pistons, for a lower compression piston. Im not sure how well that cam would be for FI either so probably a cam as well

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know forged would also be better to have for the internals wouldnt it?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I would rather let GreenFaleen build me a motor, blindfolded than put that in my car...

Just saying.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Unless your in need of a rebuild, its a waste of money.

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I have 200K+ miles on mine and was told the other day when I had my oil changed that my rear main was leaking. Sooooooooo I will need to be doing something about it soon. I am looking at a few different options, one being a different car. Is there anything in particular about that motor that is bad?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Well I have 200K+ miles on mine and was told the other day when I had my oil changed that my rear main was leaking. Sooooooooo I will need to be doing something about it soon. I am looking at a few different options, one being a different car. Is there anything in particular about that motor that is bad?
isnt that just a matter of a gasket?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts