1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I think the price is low enough that you can't really get hurt... painted for $100 that is hard to believe. CDC wants 139 to paint a chin spoiler... But the feedbacks look good and there are alot of them.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the price is low enough that you can't really get hurt... painted for $100 that is hard to believe. CDC wants 139 to paint a chin spoiler... But the feedbacks look good and there are alot of them.
I was reading the fine print at the bottom, and it said that if the paint didn't match or there was any damage to the spoiler, they would replace it.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
I was reading the fine print at the bottom, and it said that if the paint didn't match or there was any damage to the spoiler, they would replace it.
I saw that too, and for the price you cant go wrong!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've got one. the quality is excellent, the paint finish superb. If there was any criticism, it would be that the end pieces of 3M tape don't stick down fully but the same applies to the expensive versions. Do it , you won't regret it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I should add that I'm also very, very fussy. For example, i bought a magnetic rear panel which I had on the car for an hour before junking it and replacing it with the SHR piece and billet cap.

I've also got some Cervini lower side ducts which I ordered from a company who sprayed them in advance. Aside from the quality of the spraying being below par, I've spent several weeks remedying the quality of the Cervini moulding, notably round the edges which were pretty rough on the inner edges. So believe me when I say I am perfectly satisfied with this spoiler.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i was thinking about getting one of those myself actually....looks pretty good

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Juco, if you like it, for the price, that spoiler's pretty dang awesome. It's personal taste though - I've never been able to get over the space between the edges of the GT500 spoiler and the back quarter panel of the car.

·
Registered
379 Posts
stupid question... the spoiler comes painted in one straight color or with stripes?

·
Registered
379 Posts
yea it's definitely a nice spoiler... i'm just always wary about things on ebay for some reason unless its stated in writing. did you hear about the guy who spent 600 bucks on ebay on an xbox 360 box? i mean thats definitely not going to happen here just a worst case example of bad or sneaky advertising.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Juco, you be the guinnea pig for all of us...I have always liked the gt500 version myself and the price is hot. Plus lv51's ride looks pretty awesome with it

·
Registered
277 Posts
Love this spoiler. Ordered from them too. No problems.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts