Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
im gonna go with no. tmaturbo.com sells a turbo kit. check it out. it may cost a little more but it will be quality. and someone else was selling one on here for a good price. maybe hell see this thread.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
the thing with ebay kits...they're not a custom fit so you'll still pay to have stuff fabbed to fit. then you need to know if its a name brand like garrett or precision for example. then if its a no-name wastegate and BOV included, you can't use those, or shouldn't. If thsoe malfunction, you're screwed. gotta pay to play

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
NO EBAY TURBO KITS WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE

If you have the capability to make an eBay kit work, then you can build a better customized kit for yourself.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
thanks cuz all i have is $1500 2 give my car some balls what can i get 4 that price?
Nitrous,tune, tires, gears and suspension.
This was the budget we had to sup my brothers 99 up and this is what we did. We did the work ourself and had the chip already. Bought everything used except for the posi unit.

·
Registered
393 Posts
NEW is the key word... I have about $400 in my nitrous setup w/ WOT switch, RPM Window Switch, Purge Kit, 2 Bottles, Brackets, Warmer, and Gauge... Some new some used, just keep ur eyes open for deals

Definitly go Nitrous, Tune, Gears if nothing else... Tires is a neccessary biproduct of having a heavy foot and more hp :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
nitrous is definately the cheapest way to go to make power. Well it depends on how much you use it with fills running around 50 bucks a bottle. It is definately worth the money tho, i do not have it but from watching vids of cars it makes a pretty big difference in the 1/4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts