Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen dyno numbers of Edelbrock's new 4.6 intake manifold?
Also if i was to switch to the carb style throttle body wat would i do about the MAF sensor?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
They actually sell either or. You can get the EFI or the Carb set-up. I think you have to purchase a set of their fuel rails though. not positive.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Im gonna keep an eye on this post...... Been eying that intake sisce they announced it..
I plan on ordering one this coming winter. Cam, Heads, Long Tubes and Intake. Why not do it all when you already got it apart? haha

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I was thinking If you were to get that intake you could easily have an adaptor made out of aluminum to attach to our plenums... So i went to a machine shop and talked to them... Gave them the measurments of each and they said it would take 1 day and would cost 125.00 dollers..... Then we could reatach all of our emissions crap and have the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they do sale the fuel rails and i think the have plenums too. but since im in AL i wanna delete as much emissions as possible

·
Registered
66 Posts
im game. that thing without all the bends and crap, ought to see hella gains from a blower.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
i'd try it on a modded engine...the runner length looks shorter.. which naturally translates into higher rpms.. It appears as though it doesnt have a plenum area...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
:lastweek

They offer 3 verisons of the set-up. You prolly saw the carb version

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
any pics of the efi? i just want to know what it looks like...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts