Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i posted this in the 4v section but i reliazed itd prob be better off in here considering all the stuffs prob for the 2v anyway

just thought id let you all know that edelbrock is making more performance parts for the 4.6L, they now have the 4.6L victor jr efi manifold capable of supporting 600HP and can most likely still be ported, they make a high flow intake elbow, throttle bodies and so on now for the 4.6

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I have been looking into this set up for a while now but I still have so many questions.... I priced everything out on summit for 800.00$ witch isnot bad concidering that is Intake manifold, fuel rails, 2 different types of elbows, and throttle body. I think thats a great deal!!!! My only concern does it have all the hook ups for the emissions stuff and crap like that so I can get a sticker. I know if I put all that stuff on now I wouldnt show much in the gains dept. but in the next year or I am going stage 2 heads and stage 2 cams witch will support the intake mods quite nicely.... So will I be able to hook up all my emissions stuff up to the new intake set up?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all parts are probally still portable or at least alot of edelbrock stuff usually is so if you get all of that and send it off to get ported and so on i beleive you could see pretty decent gains along with a full exhaust and a tune

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I put their headers on mine, they make fine products I have used them for 30years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts