Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guy's trying to start my car after installing a new motor, I'm installing a 94 5.0 in my 69 vert. I don't know if I'am getting gas to the fuel rail 0n the right side of the motor. Car almost starts, but no. Do I need to bleed the fuel rail? and how would I go about doing it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Guy's trying to start my car after installing a new motor, I'm installing a 94 5.0 in my 69 vert. I don't know if I'am getting gas to the fuel rail 0n the right side of the motor. Car almost starts, but no. Do I need to bleed the fuel rail? and how would I go about doing it?

·
902 Posts
nope shouldnt need to bleed the rail. get a fuel pressure gauge, i think its about 20-30 bucks from summit shipped. It threads right to the fuel line, well that is if you still have that part of the line.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I;ve ether got a fuel problem or a electrical problem. The car just half starts, it doesn't seem to be running on all eight. Put the gauge on the fuel rail 40 psi, I have spark, timing is right on, motor should run but wont quite catch. The motor has 23 k on it, so its pretty low miles. That's why i was wondering if the fuel rails could get air locked and not all the injectors are getting fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts