Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
not to hard i am doing the same thing . you have to change fuel pumps, racer Walsh sells an adapter plate to bolt a Holley 2 barrel to the lower in efi intake. You have to plug the injector holes. Have to modify the throttle cable ? I'm sure they are some other things ? I'm in the process myself so i may run into some other obstacles ??

·
Registered
84 Posts
I did it before on a ministock racer but i yanked everything out and started fresh!!
Doing about the same, gonna put an MSD box in for ignition ,got a older distributor magnetic pick-up type ,prolly put all auto meter gauges in( I'm not to interested in trying to make the stock gauges work). There is a place that sells a plate that fits where your gauge cluster is to put in auto meter gauges. I'v got an auto 4 cyld, I did a 5 lug rear dics brake swap,going carb and a t-5 swap - while doing subframe connectors, strut tower brace, some good springs and gutting everything that does not make it faster!!! rebuilding the motor and just doing things it's a project really, hope to take it to some SCCA events one day ~ I miss racing~
If you really want power then go the 5.0, I'm just playing with this keeping it a 4. Plus i bet a friend i can out run his honda LOL!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.