Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the size bolt that could fit in there to plug it? It's pretty big..(that's what she said). :D

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
i think its 3/4" fine tread i got mine from ace hardwere look in the pipe section for gas its sould be there it's 1.39

p.s. dont lie she didnt say that lol jk

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro!
And no really, it is what she said ;)

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm...looked at Home Depot, of course they didn't have it. Closest Ace Hardware was closed so I'll have to check there tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Hmm...looked at Home Depot, of course they didn't have it. Closest Ace Hardware was closed so I'll have to check there tomorrow.
if your header isnt on take it with u n try them on :yes home depot should have it tho

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took the nut and the EGR male/female pipe with me. Nothing fit. Then again, the threads are a tad messed up. They didn't have anything that fine of thread in their piping section. I'll take my header with me tomorrow to Ace and see if they have anything

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I took the nut and the EGR male/female pipe with me. Nothing fit. Then again, the threads are a tad messed up. They didn't have anything that fine of thread in their piping section. I'll take my header with me tomorrow to Ace and see if they have anything
my treads n my header are messed up but it still grabbed i put some red tread lock to make sure it doesnt come off

·
Bearer of Bad News
2,478 Posts
I'd leave the EGR on. Well, I did leave it on when I put the headers on. It was a bitch to get on though.

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go to Autozone and buy a 22mm 5.9l dodge ram oil drain plug !
Really? That'll fit?

I'd leave the EGR on. Well, I did leave it on when I put the headers on. It was a bitch to get on though.
Yeah, I got the nut off easily, but getting the rest of it off in the stock exhaust manifold was a complete BITCH and stripped out all the bottom threads getting it out.

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If it wasn't $51 I would have bought it....

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There we go! Still at my local store they didn't have anything that fit! I'm just gonna take it up to my tune shop to get it welded shut. Thanks for the help though! Reps!

·
Registered
314 Posts
There we go! Still at my local store they didn't have anything that fit! I'm just gonna take it up to my tune shop to get it welded shut. Thanks for the help though! Reps!
I looked up both plugs and they are the same damn thing, I dont know why one is 50 bucks, that crazy !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts