1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Yes they are street able

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
there very streetable but the fronts are a absolute bitch to install.

My car back when i had the Eibach drag springs.

The car rides some what like stock honestly, In my car if i punched it rolling at 10-15 MPH the nose of the car would come way up and hold it nice.

I loved them but got ride of them only to go after some coil overs.for the adjustableness.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok good b/c I was going to get thoughs! I wondering why they say they aren't

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Ok good b/c I was going to get thoughs! I wondering why they say they aren't

to cover there ass incase your on the street and loose it.It changes the car alot but by no means un street able

Here is a 99-04 car with the springs.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh haha yeah no more fast back roads for me when I get that them! That is that airbag for?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
+1 on the fronts being a bitch to install. they are plenty streetable though. they are gonna keep the car at stock ride height (higher than stock if you've got alot of weight out), steeda's work well also & seem (to my eye anyway) to drop the car about a 1/2 in. & the fronts install much eaiser.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Air bag goes into the right rear spring to help keep even downward pressure on both tires.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
+1 on the fronts being a bitch to install. they are plenty streetable though. they are gonna keep the car at stock ride height (higher than stock if you've got alot of weight out), steeda's work well also & seem (to my eye anyway) to drop the car about a 1/2 in. & the fronts install much eaiser.
My 4 cyl fronts were a bitch to install, lol

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
the air bag is for preloading the right rear spring to help the car launch straight.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
huh..why such a bitch? Yeah I think they will sit a lil higher since I'll put ply iso's in there too

Air bag goes into the right rear spring to help keep even downward pressure on both tires.

ok cool thanks man

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
their a bitch to install 'casue of how long they are & that makes them hard to compress using a spring compresser.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
245s up front and 275 out back on my old wheels with the drag springs installed.
to give you an idea of ride height.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha I have 18's with a 35 wall..I will have a HUGE gap

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
their a bitch to install 'casue of how long they are & that makes them hard to compress using a spring compresser.
because they are so long
I had two compressors on mine and had one hell of a time i also looped a chain through the spring and bolted it to the a-arm just in case one of the compressors let loose it wouldn't fly out and kill me.

And have the car as high as you can so you can bring the A-Arm straight down twards the grown if not you will never get them in.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
when you start doing mods like drag spring's, it time to loose the 18's anyway

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow holy ****!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
when you start doing mods like drag spring's, it time to loose the 18's anyway
I am going to buy stock GT or V6 rims and my MT ET on them and use that when I race and use the 18s for just cruisin around

1 - 20 of 70 Posts