Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed them last weekend. What a pain in the butt. I also put on my Christmas presents ... Lakewood 90/10s and 50/50 ... I have a great wife for buying them.

Has anyone else tried the Eibach springs and have they noticed the 2 tenths difference for their 60 ft times that the say you can get.

I used to have the Eibach Sportsline on because I wanted to make a road racing and rally type car. But I fallen in love with drag racing.

The first race for the year is April 4th. I hope I am ready by then.

jjg

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Good choice if you ask me. Me I like my suspension extra tight and I have practically no sway on front or rear. Honestly, I have the Strange coil-over fronts which I'm about to get another set. May I ask, if you have those drag springs, do you have drag shocks too? Don't want your ass end bottoming out and bouncing all over the place.

Drag racing is good, just because you're going to a drag strip doesen't mean you have to have drag racing stuff(In most cases). like I said, my suspension is set really tight because I purposly bought heaveier weight rate springs for the front and rear. When I clutch out, I do make great traction as well without dot slicks or street slicks what not.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I just installed them last weekend. What a pain in the butt. I also put on my Christmas presents ... Lakewood 90/10s and 50/50 ... I have a great wife for buying them.

Has anyone else tried the Eibach springs and have they noticed the 2 tenths difference for their 60 ft times that the say you can get.

I used to have the Eibach Sportsline on because I wanted to make a road racing and rally type car. But I fallen in love with drag racing.

jjg
i have them.. my car drives like a cadaliac though due to my koni drag springs they are really soft iu thought they were blown so i messaged the guys at koni and they said they were supposed to be like that

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts

jjg

I used them once and hated them. They made the car handle like **** and lost 2 tenths over the previous set up that was in the car which was BBK specific rate lowering springs. I took them out and thru them in the nearest dumpster I could find.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So thats two yes and one no.
I will find out on the 4th of April if it was a good buy or not.

My suspension before was supper tight. There was no clearance in either fender well. Now there is four inches in the front and 3 inches in the back.

Thanks for your input

jjg

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
I beleive you'll perfer the lower stance. Also if you see that darrell threw away his stuff in the nearest dumpster, I would even bother with it. Go ahead and install your super tight springs and trade those "caddy" springs for some traction bars or lower control arms and then tell us what you think ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts