Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running this kit. It says it drops front 1.3 and rear 1.5. I just want to make sure the rear does not sit lower than the front after it settles in. I was also looking at the S281 package, but it says it only drops it a inch front and rear.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the EIBACH Pro-Kit and have no regrets. It is a good drop for a car that gets driven pretty often...rear definitely isn't lower than the front.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Yea. have the pro-kit as well. Sits real nice. Enough to clear 305-35-18s. And clear 275-40-18 in front. I'm happy.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is the ride? I have my GT4s comming from AM and wanted to put a kit on it when I put the new wheels on.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Rides a little rough. No lie... But, you gotta sacrifice that. When you get springs try and spend a little extra dough on the Tokico D-specs. I didn't and now I regret not doing it. It really starts to hug the curves though, it's nice.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about the Roush Stage 2 kit for the street? It seems like a good kit as well and it has the better shocks/struts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't mind the Eibach ride and I'm on 20s. It does stiffen up a little though but the handling it greatly improved.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
As long as you get a lowering kit, with some nice shocks n struts, you'll be fine. I chose Eibach simply because that's all the company focuses on, and they are one of the most respected names in the market...

·
Registered
445 Posts
As long as you get a lowering kit, with some nice shocks n struts, you'll be fine. I chose Eibach simply because that's all the company focuses on, and they are one of the most respected names in the market...
+1 I went with the full Eibach kit as well and am very happy with the results:yes

·
Registered
15 Posts
pro kit is prob the best springs you can buy for your stang.. buy it, you wont regret it. i have it on my car and get complaints all the time on it. its stance is just the beautiful.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
pro kit is prob the best springs you can buy for your stang.. buy it, you wont regret it. i have it on my car and get complaints all the time on it. its stance is just the beautiful.
Complaints huh? lol

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
LOL! Which one? The Eibach? Honestly, it's all preference...

I think the Stage 3 is more comparable to the Eibach Pro Plus. Steeda has more Mustang experience. Eibach has more suspension experience. I don't have any experience with Steeda springs or shocks, but I have used Eibach in my previous 3 vehicle. And, I swear by them...

I'd go with Eibach.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
With either one you're spending near a grand right? so, on the website Towelly *Jake* provided, you can get Coilovers... Which I think is nicer. Whenever you want, you can adjust to your cruising settings, when you wanna go show off, you can slam that bitch. But, if you are stuck between the two, I'd go Eibach. But, then again, it's preference.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah i think the Pro Plus is like $999.00 and the Steeda is like $1,500. I see what your saying thanks for the help. How much would a shop run to put one of these kits on?? Also im running american muscle 20's the black bullit rims with th chrome lip. 20x9 up front and 20x10 in back what size tires do you reccomend for the drop?? Im wanting to run a 305 in the back.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Go coilovers. Around the same price, but no swaybars or anything.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
After lowering the ride, and if the backspacing is right you should be looking at 305/35/20... just make sure you don't hit the fenders. I'm not sure on what the backspace you would need. Juco-the not so studdly-stud (Jucostud) is the wheel/tire guy here. Just hang on and he'll hear your prayers...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts