Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinkin about lowering wanted to see if anyone has any before and after pics of their ponys

·
Registered
599 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
arent the steeda springs better then the eibachs? how so i wouldnt know

i have the FRPP C springs on my car, and i could be happier with them, they could be a little better, but i had them sitting arouund and i figured what the hell and threw them on, but the height on the FRPPs is decent, its to low, ive never had to worry going over anything normal

my brothers cobra has the eibachs on them, and that thing is pretty low and looks badass

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice, looks really good and i suppose you didnt need caster/camber plates

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
arent the steeda springs better then the eibachs? how so i wouldnt know

i have the FRPP C springs on my car, and i could be happier with them, they could be a little better, but i had them sitting arouund and i figured what the hell and threw them on, but the height on the FRPPs is decent, its to low, ive never had to worry going over anything normal

my brothers cobra has the eibachs on them, and that thing is pretty low and looks badass
i think the mach 1s came stock with c springs on them already :lmao

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
its def lower now then it was anyhow, then again i took the rubber insulators out, but yea i didnt notice a ride difference, but it only took me like an hour and ten minutes, wasnt bad, it is lower now thu, might just be beceause i took the insulotors out but whatever

1 - 8 of 8 Posts